Friday, September 7, 2007

I have something to say and I want you guys to listen...

After about nine years of tourism over Internet locations, here I am to leave back a mark. Another regular kid on the block, I too was lucky to have access to the Internet from those early days. It started off with a student shell accounts, no images only text. Next was a dial-up connection, I remember getting my phone bills up by 500%, got grounded for that by my folks back then. Then I got a fibre optics line when I joint college, I guess thats the best gift my folks could give me for doing college and not pursuing my career as a Gansta!! I wasn't sure if it was college or those geeky chat rooms I visited often, that really got me charged up about Computer Science, Information Technology, Agile Web Development, Open Source, Linux, etc.

An FAQ section:

1) Whats the purpose of this blog?
Well not rocket science obviously, but just few things that I thought are worth noting!!


2) Is this another Made-for-Adsense type sites?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I dont intend to make money of this prime e-Real Estate!!


3) So what kind of topics would I find here?
Majorly techie, few psychology and marketing-management articles too.


4) Is this another fake blog just like the Steve Jobs or Bill Gates one?
No, this is 100% authentic and the official blog of Warlock handleR.

For any further queries please feel free to comment in the respective post.

==================================================================
||My FREE services||
Parking WHOIS
and many more...
==================================================================

No comments: